PRAISE & GLORY MINISTRY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PRAISE & GLORY MINISTRY

Teens on a Mission for God called for His purpose, under His training, for His time.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A Quote that touched me deeply. . .

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Debe
Admin
Admin Debe

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-06-28

A Quote that touched me deeply. . . Empty
PostSubject: A Quote that touched me deeply. . .   A Quote that touched me deeply. . . Icon_minitimeWed Aug 08, 2007 8:50 am

“Living for others, commitment to God's redeeming purposes, is a means of grace. We give because of our faith, and it deepens as we give. If we permit ourselves and our people to give casually, we are really teaching contempt.”

— Richard S. Emrich

When I read this I was in deep thought ...I am not doing so bad after all... I've have always lived this way and I Thank God for giving me to my Mother for she instilled in me this Passion of Caring for others with Encouragement and Love and in the mist of all that Inspiration to Grow and Keep Growing & I have a Long way to go and thats OK...I shall enjoy the Walk for My Lord will be right beside me...Amen...God Bless You All

A Quote that touched me deeply. . . Walkingwithjesus

Love Your Sister in Christ Denise.
Back to top Go down

A Quote that touched me deeply. . .
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PRAISE & GLORY MINISTRY :: Our Welcome Place :: A little about me :: Spiritual Enlightment :: Prayers ~ Testimony ~ Praise :: Inspirational Thoughts-
Jump to: