PRAISE & GLORY MINISTRY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PRAISE & GLORY MINISTRY

Teens on a Mission for God called for His purpose, under His training, for His time.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Why Should I Make Time for God?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
little love (Admin)
Admin
little love (Admin)

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2007-07-08

Why Should I Make Time for God? Empty
PostSubject: Why Should I Make Time for God?   Why Should I Make Time for God? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2007 7:55 pm

Why Should I Make Time for God? Christ

Duet. 8:3
…..people need more than bread for their life; real life comes by feeding on
every word of the lord.

When you do not make time for the Lord you will see life is so much more difficult but once you make time for the Lord he will hear you and come hold your hand through any circumstance.

Jeremiah 29:12-14
“Then you will call my name. You will come to me and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will search for me, And when you search for me with all your heart you will find me!
I will let you find me,” says the Lord.

Cry out to the Lord use your heart deep down, be real and find him.

Psalm145:18-19
The Lord is near to all who call on him to all who call on him in truth. He fulfills the desires of those who fear him; he hears their cry and saves them.

Where ever you maybe in life at this moment stop and than Pray to God to reveal to you what it is he wants for you make time for the Lord “He Does Answer”.

Prayer:
O Loving God, sometimes I sense your presence right next to me; other time you seem so far away. I know you are always near ~ It’s I who am distant. I get so busy taking care of others, I don’t come to you as I should. You Love me, You forgive me, you help me get through the hard days. Draw me ever to you, Lord.

Amen
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PRAISE & GLORY MINISTRY :: Our Welcome Place :: A little about me :: Spiritual Enlightment :: Prayers ~ Testimony ~ Praise :: Inspirational Thoughts-
Jump to: