PRAISE & GLORY MINISTRY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
PRAISE & GLORY MINISTRY

Teens on a Mission for God called for His purpose, under His training, for His time.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hear my Cry O' Lord

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin Debe
Admin
Admin Debe

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2007-06-28

Hear my Cry O' Lord Empty
PostSubject: Hear my Cry O' Lord   Hear my Cry O' Lord Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2007 9:00 am

Hear my Cry O’ Lord
( I need to walk by faith, not by sight )

Hear my Cry O' Lord Cryout

Quiet morning breeze, surrounded by mountains of a glorious sunrise. Reaching into the heavens seeing the majestic, glowing colors. Feeling the calmness of the morning brings my heart into peacefulness, before the Lord. Listening to the sounds around me of nature and all her glory. Just the wonder of it all, the blessings I truly have. Why is it that we take so much for granted? God has given me so much love in my life; friends are also a gift from God. I’m so fortunate to share friendship with many, I know now that people come into my life for a purpose. I talk to God so much in the Quiet times of my mornings, these times have come to mean a lot to my daily walk. All alone before my Lord is a time of most importance to me. Giving my thoughts and feelings in prayer, starts my day with peacefulness and thankfulness. These are times of great calmness I pray that through my days from this moment on I can carry these feelings within me beyond just the mornings. I’ve been letting too much of the busyness of the days clouding my spiritual walk. Frustration and anxiety over comes me, and I wonder off the RIGHT PATH. I ask for forgiveness and the Holy Spirits guidance for I know this is wrong, it’s not the path I want to take. Fill me Lord with calmness and love through out my days. I’m a giver and a caretaker and enjoy being there for others in times of need, so why am I not being there for me. I find my self once again Crying out to you Lord, for I’ve been on edge or anxious and blocking myself from your Holy Spirit. I sit and am in awe of the unbelievable sunset before me, and calmness once again fills my inner being. Being in your presence acknowledging my shortcomings of the day. And as I lay down to rest at night my mind is wandering in the thoughts of the day. I spend much time in Prayer, for my awareness of the day is convicting me. And relaxation and rest seems to draw closer when my heart; is free from all sin before my LORD. I give thanks for the day, and all that I have; for I know my Lord hears the Cry of my Heart. When darkness comes, the Holy Spirit within me Shines so intense, and enlightens my heart and soul. I have a need of growth in so many ways, and through the word I have discovered so much wisdom.

I can do everything through him who gives me strength. Phil 4:13

Change is essential to growth letting go of one’s self can cause conflict between relationships and for your own individuality. When you turn your life over to God, you start to see things and do things so differently. People can see things in the way we act and talk, and are imperative in true conviction. When your heart is open to the Word it’s like your being transformed. For the old you is departed, and you have become re-born in-to safe hands and protected with the Blood that was shed for our sins. We still tend to have those high and low times in our life, we were never promised easy streets, In those times of valleys be assured we are not alone, were being cared for with love and compassion.

You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all your heart. Jer 29:13

In time we will learn to take the right path, and grow in wisdom and strength. All we need to do is seek and we will find, for theirs a plan laid out for us.

For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jer 29:11

To this day I still struggle, and find my self-crying out ~ I need help I can not do this alone. Why is it that we tend to be much harder on our family, than others? Like the saying “you always hurt the one’s you Love”; this is not rational so why is it. We all need love and nourishment, for with out it living would be full of despair and despondency. Our foundation is shaken when our motives are unworthy, we can become lost and discouraged because of self. I realize that I need to let go self, and renew my commitment of following you at all times. Doing this will restore my faith and in turn inspire and encourage my family. I need to be still and know you are with me. You are the giver of all that is good. When I listen to inspirational music ~ I can feel you touching my heart. I hear you speaking to me through the words of songs. They restore in me the unexplainable. The Heavenly sound of your voice speaking to me gives a feeling of protection and security. I rest and relax with the sound of your music.

“Come with me by yourselves to a quiet place and get some rest” Mark 6:31

I place my self in you Christ, for in you I will give my trust. The influence of the cross, gives me purpose for staying strong. When I feel the need to Cry out, you are my source of all things. For you alone are worthy of all praise, and in you I will find rest.
Back to top Go down

Hear my Cry O' Lord
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
PRAISE & GLORY MINISTRY :: Our Welcome Place :: A little about me :: Spiritual Enlightment :: Prayers ~ Testimony ~ Praise :: Inspirational Thoughts :: Your Living Word :: Creative Writing & Poetry-
Jump to: